InvestMetrix® provides companies with Business Advisory and fractional CFO services. It is an economical way for companies to use finance and business guidance professionals without the commitment of hiring full-time professionals. Our services create long-term financial strategies for customers.
InvestMetrix® helps its clients to increase the efficiency of their business by improving their financial strategy, helping to overcome challenges, accelerate growth, helping to raise capital and helping the business to succeed.
Some benefits you gain from hiring Business Advisory and fractional CFO services :
- Improve financial stability and growth.
- Solve cash flow challenges.
- Increase capital (debt or equity).
- Improve reporting and record keeping.
- Provide short- and long-term forecasts.
- Organize historical finance.
Some reasons why you would hire Business Advisory and fractional CFO services:
- You are too busy to perform financial analysis and management accounting.
- Budgeting and forecasting have become complex and stressful.
- Your business plan and results are still uncertain.
- You are looking for new capital partners.
- You have just closed a new project and need to manage the cash accurately.
Business Advisory and Fractional CFO services can offer you:
- Analysis of financial records and budget projection.
- Prepare project and productivity reports and ensure compliance with quality and safety requirements.
- Routine bookkeeping and business accounting at the end of the month.
- Cash, revenue, expense, and profit forecast.
- Annual budget.
- Monthly budget vs. real analysis.
- Work with accountants on annual tax returns.
- Negotiate debt agreements.
- Maintain relationships with banks, creditors, and investors.
- Perform, risk analysis to mitigate and manage risks.
Contact us today for a free consultation and learn how we can partner with your company to help you grow your business for a fraction of the cost of a full-time financial professional.
DISCLAIMER: We are a business advisory services company. We are not lawyers and we do not provide legal representation or legal counseling; if you need legal counseling, we recommend that you consult with a licensed attorney-at-law with references and proven experience. We are not securities investments consultants, certified public accountants or auditors; if you need any of these services, we recommend that you consult with a qualified professional with references and proven experience.