InvestMetrix®offers outsourced finance and business accounting services: a team of specialists who can provide your company with business accounting services, in addition to fractional CFO services, forecasting and strategic business analysis.
Strategic finance, also known as strategic financial management, provides long-term planning for continued growth and development, helping clients to track performance metrics that improve overall results vital to maintaining healthy business cash flow.
Outsourcing financial business operations creates consistency and ensures that best practices are employed.
Outsourced back-office treasury management services:
Our outsourced treasury management services help organizations manage cash and increase profitability, treasury operations, bank relationship management, cash accounting, bookkeeping, accounts receivable and payments.
Many companies outsource the Back Office – Treasury Management, budget forecasts, budget variation analysis, month closing and routine accounting, such as account reconciliation and cash flow management.
Professional outsourced finance services can offer you:
- Maintain corporate liquidity to meet current and future obligations.
- Manage the ideal cash positioning through forecasts and short-term loan and investment activities, optimizing treasury management.
- Calculate, analyze, and evaluate financial ratios to optimize financial decision-making
- Manage capital structure, manage long-term capital costs, and quantitatively evaluate long-term capital resource investments.
- Manage internal and external relationships
- Monitor and control corporate exposure to financial, regulatory, and operational risks.
- Compare performance with external sources to ensure best practices.
- Assess the impact of technologies on the treasury function.
Contact us today for a free consultation and learn how we can partner with your company to help you grow your business for a fraction of the cost of a full-time financial professional.
DISCLAIMER: We are a business advisory services company. We are not lawyers and we do not provide legal representation or legal counseling; if you need legal counseling, we recommend that you consult with a licensed attorney-at-law with references and proven experience. We are not securities investments consultants, certified public accountants or auditors; if you need any of these services, we recommend that you consult with a qualified professional with references and proven experience.