InvestMetrix® financial model services are typically developed to support business decisions.
Good financial models provide insightful information, allowing you to explore the financial impact of strategic decisions and support your business plan or business investment decision.
InvestMetrix® has experience in Financial Modeling that allows businesses to:
- Anticipate trends in the economic and business environment that can impact the business financial decisions.
- Adapt and adjust our suggestions for the optimization of business decisions in a constantly changing financial environment
- Create a financial modeling structure tailored to better business decisions.
- Conduct business projects sensitivity analysis
- Design business forecasts more accurately
The output of a financial model is used for decision making and financial analysis, whether inside or outside the company.
Financial models help you make decisions about:
- Capital increase (debt and / or equity)
- Make acquisitions (business and / or assets)
- Grow the business organically (for example, opening new units, entering new markets, etc.)
- Sale or sale of assets and business units
- Budget and forecast (planning for the coming years)
- Capital allocation (priority of which projects to invest)
- Pricing a business
- Financial statements Analysis / KPI analysis